Information about becoming a demonstrator
with Stampin Up!
It is a great time to join Stampin’ Up! as they have recently introduced some new career plan changes, one of which is the reduced quarterly minimum sales requirement. The new quarterly minimum sales target is £225 to remain an active demo (which is the net figure, actual catalogue product price to be sold/purchased is £270). Your first quarterly minimum needs to be reached at the end of a full quarter and if you join part way through a quarter you will be given till the end of the next quarter to reach your minimum.
Here is an outline of the sales quarters – January-March, April-June, July-September, October- December.
If for any reason you have not reached your quarterly minimum by the specified time you will be give one extra month to reach the £270 product sales to remain an active demo. If you do not do this you will no longer be considered a demo or have access to the demo website but there is nothing to pay back, nothing owing or any forfeits. Win – Win I think and definitely worth giving a try?
What sort of demonstrator do you want to be?
You do not need to choose which type of demo you think would best suit you as the only requirement to stay an active demo is the quarterly minimum sales figure but I wanted to highlight that everyone is welcome and there is room for anyone wishing to join, with lots of opportunities and great products at a discount but also the opportunity to earn an income too!
* DISCOUNT DEMONSTRATOR: Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a discount and occasionally sells to friends and family.
* SHORT-TERM DEMONSTRATOR: Sells for a short period of time to earn a specified amount of money and stops when the goal is reached.
* HOBBY DEMONSTRATOR: Loves doing workshops and classes and earning extra money when it’s convenient, works a lot some months and very little or none, other months.
* SEASONAL DEMONSTRATOR: Works hard at the business during September, October, and November doing workshops for seasonal money. Maintains minimum sales during the rest of the year. * STAY-AT-HOME MUM DEMONSTRATOR: Wants to stay at home with her children and make some extra money working a few nights a month.
* CAREER DEMONSTRATOR: Views Stampin’ Up! as a viable business with long-term career potential; pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder; regularly attends Stampin’ Up! events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrators; works at her business in a consistent manner.
As you can see, this is a flexible, fun business you can build to suit your needs and desires.
The more product you sell (either to yourself or customers) the more commission you can earn, You can host workshops or classes to earn extra commission and bonuses and you can even build a team of demos and earn a living doing what you love!
To sign up as a demo you need to purchase the great value starter kit which costs £99 and the goods are in the starter kit are worth over £175. The new kit is fully customisable which means that you can choose ANY items of your choice to the value of £130 to make up your kit. You will also receive a business supplies pack (valued at £45) and there are no shipping charges when you purchase the starter kit.
Once you become a demonstrator you get access to the demo website which has lots of ideas, resources and incentives as well as the opportunity to place your own orders and see your commissions etc. The first order you place within 45 days of signing up to be a demo of £150+ is eligible for 30% discount so another fantastic deal to purchase items at a huge discount!!
Within the first 6 months there is also an incentive called Stampin’ Start where you can earn free stamp sets of your choice if you reach certain sales goals and recruiting goals.
On all orders placed you receive 20% discount off the net product total. (Take 20% off the catalogue product price to calculate the net figure.) You can earn more commission the more sales you make in a month and any extra commission payments are calculated at the end of the month and paid direct in the bank account of your choice mid way through the following month.I am fully committed to my team and when joining I’ll provide you with all the help and support you need — but I will never push or pressure you to do more than you desire. Whether your goals are to just support your stamping habit or you want to build a successful business, I am here to help.
If you'd like to know more give me a call on 07877042498, or email me on email@example.com. I'd love to have you on board!
If you're ready to sign up you can now sign up online too