Friday 1 July 2011

My first blog hop!

The lovely ladies at In Love with Stamping have organised a blog hop to inspire us all. The hop is based around the colourways that can be found in the Stampin' Up Colour Coach. This is an ingenious tool that suggests colour combinations from the range of lovely colours available - especially useful for those of us who are sometimes lacking in inspiration for colour schemes!

I chose the bright fresh combination of So Saffron, Poppy Parade and Baja Breeze. I have a confession to make because I shamelessly CASEd this card from one that I made at a craft day with the talented duo of Natalie and Zoe and just changed the colours around.

I hope you like my creation - do hop along to Sarah-Jane's amazing blog and see what she's come up with.

10 comments:

cardsandacuppa said...

Oh, I use this colour combo all the time, in fact I have to make an effort not to sometimes! I love the card you have made with it, there is something a bit special about and easel card I think :-) Lovely x
Hugs xx

Jan Jones said...

Love your colour choice. The card is lovely!
Jan
x

Teri said...

Gorgeous card Niki! Love this colour combo! xxx

Elizabeth said...

Very sweet card - love it.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I was considering this combo... but then realised I didn't have any Poppy Parade cardstock! Seeing how lovely your card is, I'm definitely going to have to go and buy some cardstock to remedy the situation and get creating!

Thanks for taking part!
Anthea
xx

Alison xx said...

What a cute card. A xx

Sara said...

Great card and works so well with this colour combo. The Colour Coach is just fantastic isn't it?

Sara xx

Sassy Stamper said...

Oooh, the card is adorable! I just love the colour combo, it works so well with the balloons!

Kathleen said...

pretty card.
kathleen mc x

Pat said...

Balloons look great! Good idea!