Monday 19 September 2011

New catalogue launch party

October is the most exciting time of year for devotees of Stampin' Up - it's the launch of the new Idea Book and Catalogue!

I'm going to host my first ever new catalogue launch party to celebrate and introduce you to all the lovely goodies on offer. It will be on the very day the catalogue is launched - 1st October and will run as a drop in from 12 until 4pm at my house.

As a special deal for the 1st you will be able to buy the new catalogue at just £3.50 (RRP £5.95) and I will also be offering a very special BOGOF deal! I will have lots of retiring items including stamps, ribbons and designer papers and for every pound spent on the retiring items you will be able to spend another pound in the new catalogue!

There will be a chance to play with some of the new items that I've been able to get my hands on early with a Make and Take. So that I can be fully prepared could you please let me know if you'll be coming along by 23rd September, and if you are going to bring a friend along. Remember that there is no charge for this launch party! I will also be having a raffle with some fabulous prizes and a catalogue treasure hunt. You will get 1 ticket for coming along, and another 1 if you place an order on the day, and yet another 1 if you book a workshop on the day.

I've also been finalising some of my projects for the next couple of classes too - I've got some great Christmas items ready so I'll let you have the details in my next newsletter and full details will be available at the launch party.

No comments: