Saturday 1 October 2011

New Stampin' Up! year and new Ideas Book and Catalogue!

After all the waiting it's finally here - the new Stampin' Up! Ideas Book and Catalogue. You can have a look on my sidebar, or you can get your hands on your own lovely copy in lots of ways! You can join one of my virtual clubs, host a workshop, or I will send you one for £4 inc postage.

There are some fantastic new Stampin' Up! products, including fabric which co-ordinates with our papers and stamps. I'll be posting some no sew projects tomorrow for you to have a look at.

Something else new this year is the hostess benefits. This year instead of earning hostess sets and additional spends you earn more free spends - a minimum of £25 for a qualifying workshop (£150 sales). You can spend these on anything in the catalogue, but Stampin' Up! have also introduced exclusive specially priced sets that only the hostesses can buy, so your free spends go further. Another great change is the addition of 50% discount on an item for workshops with sales of £300. You can earn more items at half price if there are even more sales!

Grab me quick if you want to hold a workshop and get your hands on some of these new items - I' ve got some great projects planned.

Anyway - grab yourself a cuppa and have a good old browse! Call me on 07877042498 or email at niki.ridge.nr@googlemail.com if there is anything I can help you with.

No comments: