Friday 2 March 2012

Stampin' Up! beveled window panes.

I've only just ordered these lovely little embellishments and wish I'd done it ages ago! They can make such a big impact on a card. I've used the gorgeous Sale-A-Bration papers 'Everyday Enchantment' (can be yours free with any order over £45!). I haven't wanted to cut them so far, but I think that this card is special enough to warrant it!

I also used some of the divine crochet trim, I think the whole thing has quite a nice vintage feel to it - what do you think?

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

DYSU - Things with wings
MSE - Spring
Crafters Companion - Spring
Cupcake Craftroom - Spring Bouquet
Sparkles - Things with Wings


7 comments:

HelenPie said...

Hi Glittermum, what a lovely card - fits the Spring theme perfectly :)
HelenPie (newbie from MSE) x

shaz earl said...

Great card!

Thank you for joining in the fun with us at SMC with our
"Things with Wings" challenge

Hope you will join us again soon & good luck in the draw

Hugs Shaz x

WencheP said...

This is just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Pami said...

This is just gorgeous, I love the layout and beautiful combination of colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craftroom this month, good luck! Pami x

Naomi said...

WOW! This is GORGEOUS! I LOVE the pretty papers and all of that dimension! Thanks so much for joining us at DYSU!

Anonymous said...

lovely card, great fresh spring colours

julie xx

Tracey said...

Wow! What a stunning card, I love those papers. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sparkles Challenges, I hope to see you there again soon.
Tracey