Monday 9 April 2012

New class - and I've actually made something!

I thought it was about time I actually made something instead of reading about crafting and buying stash to craft with!

I've had the Button Buddies set for a while and wanted to come up with some little note cards. I used the scallop square die to make the card blanks and then just had a play! I'm going to run a class to make this little set of cards on 30th April, and we'll probably be able to make a couple of sets of them. I also used the Teeny Wishes sentiments set which fit perfectly on these 12cm square cards. I love the little snow man, and in my Summer mini pre-order will be getting hold of something stripy that will make a fabulous scarf!

I'm going to do something a bit different for this class, and am offering the class as normal for £10, or with a clear mount stamp set included and half a packet of buttons for just £25. That way you get the class for free! Please let me know by Wednesday18th if you'd like to come along.

Here are the cute little cards



As always, give me a shout on 0787704298 or niki.ridge.nr@googlemail.com if you'd like to come along.

No comments: