Thursday 15 November 2012

A Christmas Wreath - Stampin' Up style

I've been making some lovely 3d stars from the Festival prints stack, and wandered upon an example of a Christmas wreath on Pinterest so thought I'd have a go.

I used a twiggy circle from Hobbycraft and just stuck the decorated stars to it. I used some glimmer brads, buttons and also some of the lovely clear faceted buttons from the new catalogue. The bow is the tulle from the Autumn/Winter catalogue, and of course I had to use my snow flurry die again for the glimmery snowflakes! The stars are so simple to make - Jamie now has the knack and is more than happy to do the scoring for me.
Stampin Up Wreath


Stampin Up Snoww Flurry Die

1 comment:

Stampin Boots said...

Oh wowww!!! This is stunning! I need to learn to make those stars have been asked at parties! Love what you've done with them! xxx