Thursday 10 January 2013

In Colour pinwheel

I've been asked for a pinwheel make and take for a workshop later this month, so I had a little nosy around and found Kirsty's amazing blog and came up with an incredibly similar version of a card I saw there :-)

I am totally smitten with the current In Colours, so used gumball green and primrose petals with a teeny bit of raspberry ripple for the centres.

I've only just got hold of the Curly Cute sentiments stamps - I have no idea how I lasted so long without them!



I used crumb cake for the base, and some of the gorgeous bakers twine too. I was able to get teeny strips from the very vanilla card stock using my new Stampin' Up! trimmer - it really is fab.

Don't forget, if you want to order anything or book a Sale-a-Bration party just contact me on niki.ridge.nr@googlemail.com, or 07877042498.

No comments: