Friday 25 February 2011

Hopeful thoughts

I really love this stamp set from Stampin Up  - I have always struggled with sympathy cards and there are some lovely sentiments with this set. Luckily I don't have a need for any sympathy cards at the moment so just made a couple of 'Thinking of You' cards that fit so many different occasions.

This one is made with Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake (again!) and the Elegant Soiree papers (again!) and stamped in Baja Breeze.  I've just thought that this tree would look beautiful embossed - must have a play!

This one is in Old Olive and gorgeous Poppy Parade, with papers from the awesome Designer Paper Stack in Brights! I used Old Olive and Poppy Parade markers to stamp with - now not sure whether to get more markers or stick with ink pads - decisions decisions!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love these cards, gorgeous colours and so elegant xxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sarah - I have to say I'm quite enjoying the clean designs at the moment - won't be long before I want to go a bit Sweet Pea stamp mad though!

Mad-Frog said...

Love both those cards, very elegant