Friday 1 April 2011

Easter/Spring Class


At last here are the projects for my very first class! It's a bit of a cross between a stamp a stack and a technique class, so you should get a chance to make a few of each of the card as well as the cute little birdhouse -all using fabulous Satmpin'Up products. I adore the little punch bunny - you won't believe how simple he is to make!
I've still got a couple of places left so please let me know if you're interested, the cost is £10 for 2ish hours.
I look forward to seeing you next Tuesday at 7.30!




3 comments:

... said...

Awww soo cute love love love them x x x

Sarah said...

Beautiful projects, I'd love the come and have a play but it's a bit of a trek from Northampton ;-)

PepPop said...

Wow really great makes. Love the bird house. Jaqui x